MAXXAIR'S 7000K and 7500K are the top of the line HIGH POWERED CELING FANS.
They are easy to operate with controls at the ceiling as well as with the provided remote. You can operate the fan while driving while either open or closed. The MAXXFAN Deluxe features the INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE built-in rain shield eliminating the need for any additional covers.
MaxxFan Deluxe Model 7000K comes in White and the 7500K comes in Smoke.
- Powerful 10 speed intake and exhaust fan - brings in fresh air and removes hot musty air and odors.
- Open and close the vent lid by simply rotating the knob, push the knob up to lock in place.
- Twin lifting arms, No more lid fluttering in high winds or when driving.
- Operate the fan while driving. The locking knob ensures the vent lid stays fully open or closed.
- Closes securely for a low profile appearance.
- Ceiling Fan Mode - run with lid closed to circulate air inside the coach, RV or Sprinter.
- 2-YEAR Limited WARRANTY with LIFETIME Limited WARRANTY on lid.
- Provides over 900 CFM to keep you cool and comfortable.
- Easy to remove interior insect screen, no tools required.
- Flush mounted, easy to clean Keypad, controls fan speed, thermostat, air intake and exhaust functions.
- Features a powerful, fuse protected, Long life, sealed ball bearing, 12 volt fan motor and a 12 inch - 10 blade fan.
- Fits all standard 14" x 14" roof openings.
- Built-In Rain Cover to protect your RV's or Sprinter’s interior.
- Thermostat to control room temperature.
- Manual Opening or Remote Control Electric Opening models available.
- All mounting screws and hardware included. Roof sealant is not included but highly recommended to prevent leaks at the seams.
For info or to order please call:
Our Office Location
4626 Mercury Street
San Diego, CA 92111
Call us Directly
Mon - Fri, 8:30-5:00pm
By appointment only.